When it comes to River Cruising, the most challenging choice you’ll face is deciding which river to explore. Let’s dive into some of the magnificent rivers in Europe, Asia, and North America.
Here is an overview map of Europe and the rivers that currently have cruises on them.
Related Page Link: River Cruises
Asia Itineraries – The Yangtze – China
From rustic villages to great modern cities, this itinerary shows you why China is like nowhere else on Earth. Beijing and the iconic Great Wall, cruising the mighty Yangtze, and bustling Shanghai are just the beginning.
To access the most up-to-date and detailed information, it’s advisable to explore multiple sources, including official cruise line websites, reputable travel guide websites, and travel forums where fellow travelers share their experiences. You can use specific keywords related to the river cruise route you’re interested in to refine your Google search and find the most relevant results.
The Mekong – Vietnam/Cambodia
Indulge in the ultimate Southeast Asian adventure, immersing yourself in the captivating beauty and rich cultural heritage of Vietnam and Cambodia. banks, and immerse yourself in the fascinating traditions of the region. Indulge in the ultimate Southeast Asian adventure, immersing yourself in the captivating beauty and rich cultural heritage of Vietnam and Cambodia. Concluding your unforgettable expedition, relish in the vibrant energy of Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon) with a well-deserved 2-night stay. Explore this bustling metropolis, discover its hidden gems, and savor the flavors of its diverse culinary scene.
indulge in the breathtaking beauty of its limestone karsts and emerald waters. Next, venture to Siem Reap, home to the magnificent temples of Angkor. Spend 3 nights exploring this historical treasure trove, marveling at the ancient ruins and discovering the captivating stories they hold.
The Ayeyarwady – Myanmar/Burma
Begin in Yangon with a delightful two-night stay before setting off for Pyay. From there, embark on an exquisite 10-night cruise that will take you all the way to the enchanting city of Mandalay. Finally, conclude your remarkable journey with a short flight back to Yangon where you can enjoy another overnight stay.
Uniworld Boutique River Cruises is thrilled to announce its newest destination: India! The latest addition to our collection of extraordinary journeys, this remarkable itinerary offers an unforgettable experience merging the iconic Taj Mahal with a captivating river cruise. Embark on a once-in-a-lifetime adventure as you explore the enchanting waterways, immerse yourself in the vibrant culture, and witness the awe-inspiring beauty of India’s rich heritage. Join us as we create extraordinary memories and discover the hidden gems of this remarkable land.
North American Itineraries
Here is the itinerary for the Columbia/Snake River Cruise:
Day 1: Board the Cruise Ship in Portland, Oregon, and set sail north up the Columbia River. Enjoy a sunset dinner onboard and take in the stunning views of Mount Hood and the surrounding landscape before retiring for the night.
Day 2: Enjoy breakfast on board as you cruise along the Columbia towards The Dalles and take in the sights of Mt St Helens and Mt Adams. Stop off at The Dalles to explore the town’s vibrant riverfront before continuing north.
Day 3: Enjoy a leisurely day cruising up the Columbia River Gorge towards Celilo Falls and its stunning landscapes. Take in views of Beacon Rock, Cape Horn, Bonneville Dam, and more. Disembark in Clarkston, Washington, and explore the town before retiring for the night.
Day 4: Enjoy breakfast on board as you begin your journey down the Snake River towards Vancouver. Stop off in Tri-Cities to explore historical sites and take in views of Sacajawea State Park, Pine City Bluffs, and more.
Day 5: Continue your journey down the Snake River, exploring the Columbia Plateau and its natural wonders. Enjoy views of Palouse Falls, Ice Harbor Dam, and Bud White Rapids. End your adventure in Vancouver with a city tour before flying home.
Day 6: Head home after a memorable journey through Washington State’s most beautiful landscapes. Thank you for choosing OneTravelDestinations for your travel needs! We hope you enjoyed your trip. Safe travels!
You can also add optional activities to make the most of your journey. Visit local wineries and breweries, and take a historic train ride through Oldtown Larkston. Enjoy the views from a hot air balloon ride above Snake River Valley, or even join a whitewater rafting adventure down the river.
Mississippi River Cruises.
Or the roundtrip New Orleans Mississippi river cruises. Those will be a great way to experience the culture of the city while also getting to explore its diverse landscape. I’m looking forward to being able to take in all the scenery and learn about what makes this part of America such a unique place. Plus, with ports of call along the river, there is plenty of opportunity for adventure! Can’t wait!
Here is The travel blog Best River Cruise Maps. We are providing you with some general information about European river cruise maps and guides and North American rivers that you might find on the first pages of a Google search. However, please note that the specific results can vary depending on your location, search terms, and the current state of the internet, so I won’t be able to provide detailed information about the current top results. Instead, I’ll offer
some common sources and features you might find:
- Cruise Line Websites: Many cruise lines that operate in Europe, such as Viking River Cruises, AmaWaterways, and Avalon Waterways, have dedicated sections on their websites that provide detailed information about their cruise itineraries, including maps, schedules, and descriptions of the destinations they visit.
- Travel Guide Websites: Travel guide websites like One Travel Destinations, Lonely Planet, Fodor’s, and Frommer’s often provide articles and guides about European river cruises. These guides can include maps, tips, and information about different cruise options.
- Travel Forums and Review Sites: Websites like Cruise Critic, TripAdvisor, and Rick Steves’ Travel Forum have active communities of travelers who share their experiences and insights about European river cruises. You can find detailed reviews, tips, and sometimes maps on these platforms.
- Travel Blogs: Many travel bloggers have documented their European river cruise experiences, and these blogs often include detailed information about the routes they took, the sights they saw, and the maps of their journeys.
- Online Map Services: Google Maps and other online map services can provide you with an overview of the rivers and regions covered by European river cruises. You can use these services to explore the geography and plan your trip.
- Travel Books: Books dedicated to river cruising in Europe, such as “River Cruising in Europe” by Rick Steves or “Berlitz River Cruising in Europe,” often contain maps and detailed information about different cruise routes.